Station # 6

St. Andrews

Station Info

 

Address

1225 Briargate Circle
Columbia, SC 29210

Contact

On-Duty Personnel

Phone

(803) 772-0736

Fax

(803) 733-8311

Station History

 

In 1971, a station was constructed at 1225 Briargate Circle in St. Andrews and two engines were housed there to serve the area.

A relocated Station #6 near Beatty Road and Broad River Road is planned to house Engine 6, Battalion 2 and a new Ladder 6 to serve the annexed areas in St. Andrews and Harbison.

Location